Saturday, November 2, 2013

For fall finds (fall favorites)

So this post is all about things that I purchased at the beginning of fall and used through October and am positive I really love them and they are perfect for fall. Also before I start there will be a video that goes along with this on i youtube which is splashofcayenne . And also know my big Christmas Guide will be posted a week in to November. :) 


First up isn't beauty or fashion but it's a magazine. It's the Life magazine special the little prince and is all about the royal baby. For fall and winter I like not only a book to read but a think magazine that you can flip though randomly and I'm obsessed with the royal family so I love this so much. I actually just checked and today is the last day it's on store shelves but also know that if stores have extra they will keep those until they sell and also you can probably get a copy online or just download a ebook copy. It has. Lots of pictures from when Princess Diana had William and when Charles was a baby and it's just really cute and  looking at it Constantly. 

Next is bath and body work soap. This is really expensive for soap but these scents are so amazing I can't get enough. The one I bought first is aspen  Carmel woods and it is by far my favorite. It's a little musky but had a crisp clean scent  that is apple or pear I think  and the Carmel is the undertone that really brings it all together. I went back and went to grab another but I ended up with Vermont apple honey. This one is really really similar but it had honey Instead of Carmel so it's a bit sweeter.  

One of my favorites of these is our moment of course this is one directions first fragrance I really Genuinely love it. I think any one can find something they like about this. It's a Surprisingly mature fragrance it's what I would call a cross of musk and floral which makes it ok for younger and older fans. And I think you can really smell a lot going on in it which makes me believe that each of the boys really did put there touch on it,  

This is my favorite candle that I've gotten so far. It screams fall. It smells very sharp and musky in a almost mens Cologne type of way but still very Feminine in a way. The picture on it had is perfect and the name is more amazing. It's perfect 

This candle is another one of favorites. It's not as sharp more soft and subtle but wonderful. It's harvest coffee and that's what it smells like coffee maybe even a little bit of a chocolate inspired smell in there.

This is more of a fashion item. These are very on trend it's a cuff leather bracelet that wraps around two or more times. His one has some cross studs I like it a lot I'm always throwing it on right before i leave. I got this from icing 

Love this love this love this, I don't know the name of this pallet but it's from Physicians formula I know for sure. There is not one color that I don't use all the tome there are lots of bronze golds and browns I and I really love them. 

This is another Accessory and it's really amazing it's a dark deep red and black scale print it's roomy lots of sections but not in a confusing way and just works amazing fro fall. It's slightly expensive but worth it and not to bad. It's apt. 9
  
 I know you can't see this too well but it's a Lotion or hand creme from bath and body works. It's called sensual amber and it small very autumn like. It's a bit musky but a little floral in a winter fall way. 

This is a Kate moss dark red lipstick I literally can not be bothered to go check it's number but.. Google it? Also tip I was looking every were for it and couldn't find it and I went in to a k-Mart for the forever waiting for some one and it was there.
 
I know Halloween is passed but this is so cute I'm a gem freak sense I took this picture the bottle is half gone. It's adorable and smells great you almost can't smell the hand sanitizing part. But if your looking for a similar sent small sweet pea

Ok these are my favorite nail polishes for fall. One is just a black but it is the best formula. It drys so quick you only need one coat and it's her black and glossy. It's called swift black.
One is a nude color and this one is very interesting it's a 'leather' finish which means it's just a Little textured and Matte. It's really cool and drys in second literally! It in vintage leather
Next is a really Gorgeous cranberry toned dark red. I don't know it's just pretty. And I like it a lot the name is Columbus Circle crimson 
Finally a color by sinful colors and it's just wow. It's a Platinum shimmer polish and had super super fine black and silver glitter. It only takes one coat and it goes with every thing.


Ok so those are some things I got before fall even started that I've been using this far in to fall and love so far! Tell me yours in the comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment