Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Skin Care (spots, cleansers, masks and more)

*I decided to post a blog a couple days early buts there will still be one on Thursday and Saturday*

Hello internet readers, I thought today I'd talk about skin care. skin care is important in beauty because it comes before make up and every thing. I've tried tons of different products trying to get ones that made my face feel clean eliminate spots and keep my skin soft and healthy. I'm lucky and I have pretty good skin but i still have the every day problems. Lots of products I feel are advertised great and have what you think will work in them but just don't deliver the results. I've found four products that are part of my regular routine and really work well. All of these things you should be able to find at a drug store or retail store for a reasonable price.  Links to find the products and pictures are below.

First is Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser 
I use this in the morning (clearly) every morning. I wash my face With it and it really just leaves your skin feeling really clean and refreshed after being asleep. It really helps me wake up and get ready for the day; it has lots of vitamins and energizes your skin. By far to me the best face wash to use in the morning to get your face really clean. 

My second routine product is  Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream.
I use this in the evening to wash away all my make up and clean my face before bed. I usually get a warm damp wash rag and just rub it in a little and wipe it away until all the make up is gone. I think it works really well to leave your skin feeling clean and has a soothing feeling so its nice to use before winding down for the night.

Third is one I use to help control spots and mild acne 
Clean ans Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser 
I use this about 4 times a week; I evenly spread it around my face and then leave it for a minute or two and then wipe it off. when its on and for a little while after you take it off it kinda tingles a little but its not painful or anything. It feels really refreshing and really helps keep spots away. I noticed spots going away and redness reducing the next day and if you keep using it routinely its amazing. (use white towel to wipe away it may take away some color in colored towels)

Last but not least is my favorite could not live with out,  Biotanics Conditioning Clay Mask
I absolutely love this product, I use it about once a week. its a clay mask so you shake the bottle and put it all over your face for 10-20 minutes until its dry and then wipe it away. I think its great to just over all help your skin it helps keep it healthy, keep spots away, and reduce oily skin. Just after taking it off I notice how healthy and soft my skin looks and feels. 
 
Thanks for reading,
lots of love,

-SplashOfCayenne

Tips:
Skin care is really important so if you have bad acne and you can't find something to help talk to your parents or your doctor.
Try to keep from picking at spots even though it is really hard to do because the Bactria in them can cause more spots to appear, if you do wipe them with antibacterial wash.
Only wash your face once in the morning and once at night,
Use acne medicated concealer.

Links:
Clean and Clear Morning burst facial cleanser:  http://www.cleanandclear.com/products/facial-cleansers/morning-burst-facial-cleanser

Noxzema Original deep cleansing cream: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3000345#details

Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser: http://www.cleanandclear.com/products/facial-cleansers/continuous-control-acne-cleanser

Biotanics Conditioning Clay Mask: http://us.boots.com/product/4175

*products may be a dollar or two more in stores then listed online*



Biotanics Conditioning Clay Mask

Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser 

Noxema Original Deep Cleansing Cream



DISCLAIMER: Not sponsored 





No comments:

Post a Comment