Saturday, July 27, 2013

One Direction Best Song Ever Fashion

Hi! so I know that I haven't blogged for not one not two not three but six update dates! That's terrible and I feel bad but I am back and I'm really really determined to upload on a regular schedule. I'm going to stick to it. I got over my little writers block stage I had And I'm ready to start over with a bang. So if you didn't know I am a massive fan of one direction And there has been a lot of stuff happening in the Fanbase so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone and Write something involved with that and something that involves beauty and fashion. I'm really really excited about this post
 What it is going to be is How to get the boys looks from their recent music video for best song ever In girls fashion. If you're not a one direction fan don't click off now because these are also just good looks that you could wear out and about.  In this music video the boys wore one set of clothes And then another set of clothes as different made up characters.  The fashion I will show you are the clothes that the boys wore as themselves. One thing I noticed about this video is that there was a lot of Jean or  Jim that they wore whether it was jean pants or jackets. Also a lot of just plain T-shirts. But it was also done in a tasteful matter so it wasn't too much. There were also lots of layers and The clothes looked like something each of the boys would wear themselves by there own choice. Almost all of the boys have things either a simple wristband or a colored color or a neck pendant on Even a stand out tattoo that I could Transfer into a women's accessory; So these are full outfits from accessories to clothes  to   shoes. I say that with the right eye and really just letting myself go into fashion mode that these outfits were quite easy to come up with and you could do the same with any male look that you really like and would like to transform into a more feminine look. By far the hardest one for me was Niall because I think his look was so just classic guy wear And for me it took just a little bit to kind of think outside the box on how to make it work( because you couldn't just do what he was wearing and a girl form. The easiest for me to come up with was by far Liam's And I think it was my favorite It was definitely I think, thinking outside of the box And tricky come up with but for some reason it just clicked with me instantly. 
        I tried to keep One outfit Under a Hundred  pounds or approximately a hundred and fifty dollars And I think I did really well  And everything is extremely affordable But there is one or two items that were quite expensive that I use just because I loved them But you could easily find a replacement for them at a much more affordable cost. 
I really hope you all enjoy this and can use this so now I think I'm going to just get into it.... 

Niall's Best Song Ever Look 


So Nialls look I think was the most complicated to me just because the button up shirt that he has over the T-shirt is a really boyish look and the pants are quite lose but I did not give up hope. It took me a while but eventually I decided to trade the button up shirt that goes over his T-shirt for a cardigan because it's Much more feminine. Next for the T-shirt he had on just a plain white T-shirt so I did the same it's a little more tight fitting Around chest and waist and it's loose at the bottom but not baggy. I think it's perfect for the cardigan to give you a nice girly sweet look. For the pants I really did think that a denim and fabric looked really good with it but I just couldn't personally see this really girly cute look with jeans I could for a more casual type day and you could definitely pare it with just jeans if you wanted to but I chose to do a denim pleaded skirt. Niall Had on Nike tennis shoes or trainers That had a little black swish on them so I did a plain white ballet flat  with a little black bow and some black trimming. He wasn't wearing almost any accessory type things but he was wearing just a dark leather wristband so I basically picked the same thing just a little wider. It's just a simple black leather wrapped. around bracelet. I'm a vegetarian so I understand if you don't feel comfortable wearing leather I personally do but if you don't want to, I'd say just go with some black bangles not the really skinny ones but slightly thick ones maybe four of them stacked together. I think that I made Nialls look into a really cute girly fun look So if that's the type of thing you go for then I definitely say to try this look. 
 
Shoes: 31$ -- awear.com
Tshirt: 20$ -- Zara.com
Skirt: 35$ -- pullandbear.com 
Bracelet: 23$ -- emp.de 
Cardigan: 215$ yook.com (I know that one is really expensive And you can definitely find a very similar one at a reasonable price it only cost so much because it was Cashmere..) 
Similar cardigan: 30$ 

TODAL: 139$ (90.36 £) {With similar cardigan price} 

Louis' Best Song Ever Look 





Louis' look was quite boyish and I think it really did give off the male vibe But also I think that it was an outfit that was easy to convert into a women's look. I think that Jean jackets really has came back into women's fashion So I think that added a lot to the outfit. The jacket Louis was wearing was really just a plain old classic Jean jacket So I just picked a normal Jean jacket in a women's cut. Louis also wore a Plain T-shirt with a small black-and-white graphic design on it I went for a T-shirt with a more girly design On it and I think that it really Makes the outfit more Feminine. The design is the Eiffel tower with the Little bow on the top The design is lower on the shirt and is on Louis' but I did that because not many women's shirts have a design right there
Because that would really draw attention right to your breasts Which is usually not what you do for normal day time  wear. Louis Had on Black denim pants I wanted to keep the look a little more Modern like what's really fashionable right now So instead I Paired it with black pleather Mid waste pants. Louis didn't have on any necklaces wristbands or earrings Like the other boys did So it was a little hard to work with But what he does have is a very predominant Tattoo right above his wrist So Instead of telling you you needed to go get a tattoo I put a  Black textured cuff into the outfit. Lastly she wore Converse type ankle shoes They were mainly black with white But I did a white shoe with a black design. 
I think that this is really casual and fun and easy to wear it could even be a little tomboyish. 

Graphic tee: 25$ -- Delias.com 
Jacket: 27$ -- newlook.com 
Bracelet: 17$ -- Pieces.com 
Pants: 23$ -- chairafashion.co.uk 
Shoes: about 40$ -- not sure 

Total: 132$ (85.81£) 

Zayns Best Song Ever Look 


Zayns looks is over all more edgy so I wanted to make the Women's outfit like that too. This one is one of my favorites and I actually think it looks a lot like Something his girlfriend perrie from little mix might wear. He was wearing a very light denim jacket and I think that for a girl that's the best kind because the denim is more subtle. I picked onethat wasn't  as long as his but not cropped if say its about 3/4 length. He was also wearing just a plain white T-shirt I did a plain white crop top but if your not comfortable with that you could just do a plain white shirt. I paired this with high waisted black disco pants instead of Zayns black denim pants. With the jacket the high waited pants you'd only really be showing a tiny amount of stomach.  
He finished off his outfit with black dress shoes and I put a heeled lace up black shoe that I think is easy to wear and goes with the outfit. As for accessories Zayn wears plain black studs but for a girl I gave a textured  black spike dangling earring. On Zayns jacket he had some red and yellow designs and I Substituted those for a yellow chunky chain necklace and a faux red leather wrist cuff. I think that this look is very modern chic and edgy. 

Jacket: 32$ -- owntherunway.com 
Necklace:16$ -- asos.com
Cuff: 11$ -- mango.com 
Crop top: 12$ -- janenorman.co.uk
Earrings: 22$ -- pieces.com
Pants: 38$ -- fashionunion.com
Shoes:23$ -- amazon.com 

Total: 154$ (100.11£)  {tiny bit over budget :( } 



Liam's Best Song Ever Look 



This out fit is my favorite not because it's what I would wear but because it came together so easy and I loved the  Results. 
When I first say this I thought that Liam was wearing a leather jacket but it was really a extremely dark cloth jacket with a red Cotten hoodie type lining. I don't go for a fabric jacket but I picked a matte pleather jacket. Instead if the red lining that I think you can really see in the hood I put in a red Statement necklace that I Absolutely love. This is a little geeky but I am so proud of that. I think it was really clever and it just came to me so ya... For pants he was wearing really grey toned jeans so I grey denim skinny jeans. For under the jacket he's just wearing a white t-shirt so I picked a very simple white tee with I wide scoop neck to let the Statement necklace have room. Finally he had in just white sneakers and I put in white Ballet flats with a little white bow. This is a very casual every day look and I really like the way this came together. 

T-shirt: 20$ -- Zara.com 
Pants: 32$  -- yook.com 
Jacket:  40$ -- maurices.com
Shoes: about 20$ -- N/A 
Necklace: 29$ -- lorisshoes.com 

Total: 141$ (91.66£) 



Harry's Best Song Ever Look 

Harry's look was a little tricky but it was nice because he has so many accessories to work with. I Absolutely love Harry's look this is very much something he would wear on a normal day. Harry's look is quite posh and classy in a laid back way (he can also go I'm trying to be hipster.. and that head band is another story) and I  really love that.  This is probably the outfit I'd be most likely to wear so I really do love it. So first the shirt he's wearing is a button up shirt it looks solid at first bit it is white with lots of small light grey Polkadots.  It took a while to find a blouse that matched that but I finally did and I really do like it.Hasn't wearing a jacket it Something over like the other boys but he made up for it in Accessories. Harry's left a few buttons undone on the shirt but I'd  suggest on a girl leaving it buttoned to give the nice collar look. He is wearing black skinny jeans but I paired it with a black high waisted pleated skirt. I love this skirt and was thinking it would look really nice if you did that thing wear you tuck the shirt in to the skirt Loosely. For the first of Harry's Accessories he wore a wrist watch.his had a thick strap but I did a thin one, I think it's a bit more feminine.  He was wearing a necklace with a long chain and a small cross pendent. I picked a double chained layered necklace with one cross pendent and one small jeweled heart. Harry was also wearing one silver ring. I did two wire silver knuckle rings but this part is really up to you so any ring you like. Finally for the shoes. I have a privet love hate reflation ship with Harry's shoes he wears the same ones all the time part of me wants him to get new ones yet I like the ones he has.. They're dark brown dress she's so for a Women's version I picked a bark brown leather heeled lace up shoe  I really live this look I think it's posh and clean and just really nice. 

Shoes: 23$ -- amazon.com 
Watch: 15$ --newlook.com  
Blouse: 38$ -- shopruche.com 
Skirt: 28$ -- desireclothing.co.uk 
Ring: 3.06$ -- riverisland.com
Necklace: 5$ -- Aeropostale.com 
 
Total: 113.6$ (73.50£) 
 

Ok thanks for every one for reading hope you liked it and it helped you and you maybe even try out some of the outfits. I think we went from girly to girlish tomboy to edgy chic to casual to posh. Hope them is something for every one. :) 
-splashofcayenne  
  
Ps. Congrats to the boys on breaking the VEVO record. 

Follow me! 

Twitter: @splashofcayenne 
Instagram: @splashofcayenne 
Vine: @splashofcayenne 


No comments:

Post a Comment