Saturday, June 8, 2013

One direction store experience and haul.

So today's blog is a little different but I just thought that it was fun and should be blogged about. :) 

A couple days ago I found out that a 1d world would be opening about 40 minutes away form me. I of course got super excited and knew that I had to go to the opening because it would just be a really fun time. I'd seen stuff about other stores opening and they were so packed so I figured it would be best to get there early. I woke up at about 4:30 to get ready because the mall had told me it opened at 8 am. 
My friend had stayed the night the night before so it was nice we got up and my mom drove us to the mall that it would be at but there were lots if traffic because there was a parade the same day. We gat there around 7:30 and I was really surprised that there were only about 30 people ahead of us. 
It was super fun and we both love one direction and there were people taking pictures and it was really excited and the whole thing was just one of the funnest things I've ever done.  We waited in line and things and about 15 other people got in line behind us.  It was fun because there were workers and security and people from management and they were all really nice. 
At 8 am they didn't open the doors and we found out they had pushed it back until 9 for the opening. At around 8:15 they let four girls go in early and also some contest winners.  We got pretty excited. By 8:30 my mom went and talked to a guy from management and she got him to let me and my friend in early! It was shocking and very exciting. They took us out from line and met us in before every one and it made the whole thing even cooler. 
We went in and we fangirled  like it was really over whelming. I was shaking and the whole 9 yards.  There were huge posters every where and life size cut outs and they were playing the up all night tour DVD on  TVs and there was tons of merch. I'm pretty sure it's what heaven looks like. 
We finally calmed down and stared to shop and we took pictures. I went a little crazy and I got a Harry and a Louis life size cut out and ultimate Directioners collectors box. They had lots of little things so I devoted to get this box set and kind of get a little of every thing and maybe go back. Also my friend got a cute t shirt with the boys in it. In the box set it has a 2013 calendar, a tote bag, a pin, a heart pendent, wrist bands and bonus tracks downloads (2 songs) I'm really happy with what I got. Some people probably think it's a waist of money but I think it's really fun and like I said I had a really amazing time. It was honestly one if the best days I've had. The staff and every one was so nice. And I will probably be going back soon before it closes. 

The store I went to was the one in Portland. All the 1D wold stores are pop up stores so they are only open for a limited time. 

Cut outs- 30$ each 
Box set- 30$ 
Shirt - 25$ 
Special bag- 1$ 


Thanks for reading. Xx 
-splashofcayenne 

Follow me! 
Twitter: @splashofcayenne
Vine: @splashofcayenne
Instagram:  @splashofcayenne
















1 comment:

  1. Hey :) amazing post !
    I love love love love 1D but they don't have I store in my country
    I love the cardboard cut outs of Louis and Harry
    I really like your blog you should check out mine :) xxoo
    http://teenbloglog.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete